Join our Head Barista, Sara Kazmierczak, for an evening of home brewing and cupping.
In this informal, interactive class you will learn:
- Introduction to coffee - growing conditions and characteristics of coffee regions.
- Cupping - exploring flavours and aromas. Learning how to describe coffee.
- Flavour profiles - deciphering speciality coffee labels.
- What is a pourover? Coffee brewing fun and developing recipes.
- Alternative brewing - V60, Aeropress and Frenchpress.
Tickets £25.00. Pop in/email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org